Go Back   LOST.COM Forums > Blogs > 3d-aholic
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar

1. Old Comment

The Significance of the Foot

Thanks Lissa.
    Yes, I think every reference to shoe and foot has been a double entendre for "your position", "Ultimately where your stand", "your philosophy".
  2. Old Comment

The Significance of the Foot

VERY interesting!!

Honestly, that's a very interesting view on it 3-D! I don't know if you mentioned it or not but I thought about Kate in the first episode where Jack said she would need different shoes if she insisted on going to search for the cockpit with him. So do you think that means she just needed to scrap what she knew and start over?

I love the interplay of literally standing in someone else's shoes too, just like Flocke did with Christian. I really like this idea a lot!
  3. Old Comment

Lost Predictions: Origin of Island

Summary:

I don't think the island is magically at all.
    I think the island has a completely scientific explanation for its existence. Its on one end of a wormhole trapped between our universe and its existence. That wormhole occured because of a massive EM field effect generated from an old advanced energy system on the island by its prior occupants that partially failed. Its failure, created the wormhole and somewhat trapped these individuals or created these individuals on the island. These two individuals are from an advanced race of people that use to live during the old Egyptian and Atlantian time periods. They have extremelly advanced intelligence and know how to harness the effects of the EM field as well as other technology left over on the island from its previous inhabitants since they are a part of that race of people.
    Updated 03-27-2010 at 10:05 AM by 3d-aholic
  4. Old Comment

Timeline explanation on Island

But where is the parallel time line? Is it the loop? I'm just not understanding it and I feel like I should.

Ok, its complicated. The turning of the wheel is what creates the time loops and its the second turning of the wheel that stops them. There are "n" time loops and parallel time lines within the wheel turn periods. Each of the periods the losties were flashing was an individual time iteration....that's what allowed Smokie to put the Compass in place and save John Locke. Its also what allowed him to get into John Lockes body. The final time iteration exits them out to finish the current time loop as well as creates the scenario for the parallel time line of what we are seeing now where they never crashed on the island.

So do you think that Jacob's death and not the incident/bomb is what brought them to the present? And it is Jacob's death that cancels the time loop?

I don't know...its either one or both. Wait...maybe I'm not understanding you...its the turning of the wheel the second time that ends the time loops...

And what do the two arrows mean? Is the off island arrow the parallel time line and the shorter on island arrow the original time line?

Yes...those are the timelines we are watching now, side-by-side.
    Updated 03-09-2010 at 02:12 PM by 3d-aholic
  5. Old Comment

Timeline explanation on Island

Can you explain this a little more. I'm just not getting it sorry.
    I think I get what you wrote at the bottom. But where is the parallel time line? Is it the loop? I'm just not understanding it and I feel like I should.

So do you think that Jacob's death and not the incident/bomb is what brought them to the present? And it is Jacob's death that cancels the time loop?

And what do the two arrows mean? Is the off island arrow the parallel time line and the shorter on island arrow the original time line?
    Posted 03-08-2010 at 08:09 AM by Gettingafixonlost Gettingafixonlost is offline
  6. Old Comment
  7. Old Comment

Lost: The Chess Game

Ok forget about the stuff on Monads. I thought Smokie and Flocke were going to be different and that Smokie was going to be an independent tool of MiB/Flocke...but not 100% one in the same.
  8. Old Comment

Yes, unfortunately, I think it is more likely we will see a movie instead of a new tv series.

Comments are easy. lol
    Updated 10-01-2009 at 03:55 PM by 3d-aholic
  9. Old Comment

Somewhere in the early history of the island, we could have a new TV series.