Go Back   LOST.COM Forums > The Water Cooler > Season 1
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar

Old 05-27-2010, 11:20 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Send a message via ICQ to Vilewoman Send a message via MSN to Vilewoman Send a message via Skype™ to Vilewoman

I don't know, because we already kind of agreed Jacob reveals himself to those he wants to see him.
Richard was able to see his wife, if just for a time. Same with Ben. He saw his mother, just briefly but he did see her.

Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2010, 09:57 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vilewoman View Post
Ok so fine, go ahead and be that color Post questions I don't have the answers for!
I did say most!

Wait! I take that back. Maybe because Sawyer was so close to the bomb explosion? But Occam's Razor...I would say Jacob revealed himself to who he wanted to.
Seems to me the only ones besides smoky who saw the young Jacob (primarily Sawyer and Hurley) were candidates...and current candidates at that. Thats a simple enough explanation for me.

I however am still with the belief that smoky appeared as Bens mom in that window. I know what has been said about the sonic fence, but i just dont think it kept smoky out, like they thought it would.

thats just IMO
Was it a dream where you see yourself dressed up in kind of sun god robes standing on top of a pyramid with all theses nude women throwing little pickles at you? Why am I the only person who has that dream?

Old 06-06-2010, 04:05 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vilewoman View Post
I recently (before the finale) re-watched this episode. Here is where one of many clues as to what, why they were on the island. Where the show's story line was heading and a simple well placed clue to the ending.

Scene on the beach. Kate tries to explain to Jack why she did what she did. Jack doesn't seem to want to know, then says...
"Here everyone gets a second chance."
================================================== ==========
That's exactly right. But in my opion. It was loud and clear from the start when I heard Locke say we are here for a reason. i mean who comes out of a crash in masive chaos and calmly says things like that? a man of faith who knows or atleast has accepted his calling. He knew all long it was a second chance. ovcourse it was apparant to him. He was walking around again.