Go Back   LOST.COM Forums > The Water Cooler > Season 6
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar

Old 03-12-2012, 10:48 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Send a message via MSN to Desi420 Send a message via Yahoo to Desi420

The plane didn't explode. They just left. The Island was satisfied with Hurley having replaced Jacob and MiB being killed. There was no reason to kills Sawyer and gang. Claire was confused with the care and abandoment of Kate, but since she was invited to go with them to see Aaron, her heart changed.

Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2012, 09:44 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 1
Likes (Received): 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma Deviant View Post
Hello everyone. It's been a while since I've been here, I have to say it's great to be back... I have a lot of reading to do!

I just finished re-watching S5 & 6. I watched the finally today and I cried so many times, it was so moving and heart wrenching. I didn't want it to end all over again. But I have to say it was great, I can't think of another way that they could have ended it that would have made people happy. This way they all got a happy ending, they all get to be with the people they love in the end. I think even Ben, although he was left sitting on a bench. I was a little sad at first but then I realized he is waiting for Alex he was just there to see his friends off (IMO).

Now... I have one question. When I watched the finally on tv I was sure the people leaving the island on the the Ajira plane had died. I clearly remember the plane exploding and now that I watched it on DVD there was no explosion just wreckage at the end. So did I assume the Ajira plane never made it? Or is that what that wreckage is suppose to be?? Because if the Island was done with them, wouldn't they die?? Claire was evil... She wouldn't be able to leave the island would she??

So it's actually four questions.
Hey DD!!

The wreckage you see at the end is of the original crash (815) from the first episode -- they did that to pay homage to the scene that really kicked everything off for the show. The peeps on the Ajira flight, as Desi mentions, made it out okay. Claire wasn't evil, just really, really confused after years of isolation.