Go Back   LOST.COM Forums > The Water Cooler > Season 1
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar

Old 06-03-2009, 08:42 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrEchoLives View Post
Rose and Bernard seem the obvious choice..
The sun and Jin are very interesting. I didnt think about the sun/jin centric episode. May be something to that..
But in light of some recent thoughts and re-watching of episodes-it may be Des and Penny in there
well if it is 50 years or about the approx for them to have died '77 when the blast happened or where we were left at then it would make the year 2027 and even if they died later like 10 years so i dont think it could be anyone on our island that we know of atm, maybe it is people off of the black rock?? or off of rousessou's team, I know jack said one of them was a girl so that wouldnt work out if it was part of rous team. But yeah sun and Jin is an interesting thought but des and penny? erm would des ever come back to the island??

Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2009, 08:18 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by t33h33 View Post
well if it is 50 years or about the approx for them to have died '77 when the blast happened or where we were left at then it would make the year 2027 and even if they died later like 10 years so i dont think it could be anyone on our island that we know of atm, ?
50 years from 2004 bring us in 1954. Now we have seen only one scene of 1954 and there we see only two candidates for being Adam and Eve in the sense of a couple. Widmore and Eloise.

So as people speak often about multiple universes....in that part Jughead did explode and this strange romantic couple Eloise and Charles died.
The time travel events changed the past? Some alternation. And Charles and Eloise do everything to stay alive?
Maybe that is the reason why Charles want to control the Island and Eloise does what she does. They both should have been dead in 1954?

Just guessing.

Old 01-09-2010, 06:06 AM

Post Thanks / Like

I think it's defo Bernard and Rose.

In season 5 when sawyer, kate and juliet find them hiding out in the cabin kate tells them about the jughead bomb and how it could kill them all and bernard says the following..

''So we die, all we care about is being together''

I think that made it obvious. plus they would have been in the caves for probably 30 years and maybe the black and white stones are a clue to who they were?? bernard white, Rose black???

Old 01-09-2010, 02:10 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Send a message via AIM to Dzbabykel

I think they make references and parallels to Adam and Eve but I don't think they're actually GOING to be Adam and Eve...that's a bit of a stretch I think Interesting though!

Old 01-10-2010, 08:55 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Send a message via MSN to Desi420 Send a message via Yahoo to Desi420

It would be cool if they pull a 12 monkeys move and have Jack Discover his own body.